Who are we?
Discovery Listening, Inc. is in the business of equipping people in the
art of listening.
- Life-changing seminars, with fresh information and opportunities
for enhancing your relationship skills and reducing stress.
- On-site consultation and coaching for professionals, leaders of businesses,
non-profits and their organizations.
- Phoenix-based private counseling/coaching for individuals, couples,
- Phoenix-based intensives for those who desire to devote a block of
concentrated time toward resolving issues.
Our seminars Feature:
- Clearly laid out steps for mastery of the communication concepts.
- Small group interaction for integration and application of concepts
- Opportunities to learn from other participants as they practice the
- Well trained, pleasant, effective, transparent instructors who demonstrate
mastery of the concepts.
Our leadership training features:
- On-going coaching support, encouragement, and training opportunities
by phone and website.
- Leadership development and certification. (Coming Soon)
"... in my thirty years of study, the best explanation of optimum
communication - and the best technology to make optimum communication
occur - comes from a husband-and-wife relationship team in Arizona, Dr.
Dallas and Nancy Demmitt..."
___ Gary Smalley, Best Selling Author
Listening tenders the heart toward God and others. It puts our ear to
the mind and way of another that opens the window of the soul and invites
the power of healing. Can you hear God and others around you? Can You
Hear Me Now will further develop your understanding and listening
skills. A wonderful read for those who care about others around them.
___ Dr. Tim Clinton, President, American
Association of Christian Counselors
| ABOUT US | BOOK | SEMINARS
| PRIVATE COACHING | CONTACT
© Discovery Listening 2011. All Rights Reserved